Tuesday, December 11, 2007

McKayla at Gymnastics

Yesterday was McKayla's last class for this session of gymnastics. So being the last class parents are allowed to come watch. I must say that I was so excited to see how much McKayla has learned since our mommy and me gymnastic days. She has come so far in her "tricks" as Ms. Melissa calls them. She is already on the bars trying to pull herself up and flip over. Scary in my mind, but she seems to be getting the hang of it. We filmed her with our video camera and hopefully someday soon I will learn how to get the videos off of the camera and onto the computer. For now we took some still pictures and a video off my phone which I hope will work.

Here she is in her gymnastics stance and doing her stretches on the floor




McKayla being a butterfly~ flying all around!

No comments: