Friday, February 8, 2008

Still Trying to Catch Up

Of course I have been slacking already. I've been meaning to post our December activities and still haven't got to it. So I am going t try and double up till I get caught up. :)

First off is McKayla's Christmas recital. I am not sure if we told you about last years recital. McKayla would practice ALL the time at home and when it came down to the big day spent she spent the whole night crying in the teacher's lap. We felt so bad and wanted to get her but the teacher's kept giving us the look like "it's alright"~ She was the ONLY one crying and it lasted the ENTIRE night.

So this year rolls around and here she is practicing at home all the time and knows all the songs by heart. Brandon and I were a little afraid she was going to get stage fright again but she did great and sang her little heart out. We were so proud!


Aww! Mackie!
Our sweet "Angel"

Singing her little heart out!

No comments: